The 21st century is a revolutionary period for the life sciences. We have learned a lot about genetic and biological parts and the flow of life’s forces that allows all living things to live. We now have a better understanding of the importance of the mental state of a human on its overall physical health. Combining information from biomedical, behavioral, social sciences, and data sciences will aid research to developing more effective interventions.
Our team can assist your agency by organizing and conducting qualitative and quantitative research studies that can provide critical inputs into the formulation of legislation and regulations derived logically through the strict adherence to the proven scientific methodology. We, for example, conduct the following forms of research and administrative management tasks:
- Cross-sectional studies
- Longitudinal studies
- Program evaluation and cost-benefit assessment
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Conference planning and management
- Workshop, webinars design
- Training and material development
- Develop and disseminate technical and informational artifacts
- Public Information and Call Center support
- Logistics, site preparation & transportation
- Surveys/Polls design and management
- Design of social media strategies
- Prepare publications covering Federal legislation and regulations
These projects collect massive amounts of data, in written, verbal, and visual forms. By employing modern data analytic methods allow us to glean greater insight into the behavior and psychology of an individual. For example, Sentiment Analysis allows us to analyze social media muses to identify an individual’s state of mind or by analyzing many the trends of the entire community. It is not hyperbole to predict modern analytic tools and systems will vastly enhance our ability to understand and find solutions to heretofore what appeared to be intractable problems.